This is a unique package of training designed from the ground up. Engineered to support the needs of the modern workplace, its managers and its key HR / support staff.
Key outcomes of the training:
- Better understand the vulnerabilities and patterns of behaviour associated with people whos mental wellbeing can be compromised by social / stress pressures of the workplace.
- Accurately pinpointing factors that may be detrimental to staff health through dedicated assessments.
- Finding the right words, asking the right questions and doing the right things – a communication model that provides clarity and balances empathy with advice.
- Improved strategies that support impaired mental wellbeing!
- Understanding how and where to implement reasonable adjustments.
- Understanding and recognising more complex mental disorder and the associate support required.
- An opportunity for for hand on-support and consultancy on an informal basis.
Why involve our team?
We a UK leading experts in workplace mental health and provide high quality, integrated and evidence-based training to an international client base. This unique event draws science and solutions from a breadth of behavioural psychology and psychiatric sciences and is delivered by qualified experts. Importantly! We offer free-training support on an informal basis.