Frontline Training is the UK’s leading provider of safety-related training dedicated to public-facing and lone-working activities. We support organisations and their staff to improve risk assesments, prior to any work activity and dynamically at the point of exposure.
As experts in abnormal psychology, Frontline offer totally unique training that supports individuals in every aspect of their working shift.
Whilst other organisations may seem to offer comparable training, it without question falls short of the standards that Frontline offer to you business and your staff. A bold statement maybe? We are totally confident of our skills, training packages and the performance of this training. So much so that we offer a non-charge guarantee if this event fails to inspire and deliver on every aspect. Please ask for further details.
- Body language training – full torso and mico expressions;
- Pre-visit screening tools;
- On-line violence assessment tools;
- Dynamic / situational assessment training;
- Psychopathy screening tools and training;
- Conflict management training;
- Assertiveness training;
- Reporting procedures;
- Plus much, much more.
- Fully tailored packages available.